dbz-complete dbz-complete

nice

The oldschool music from dragonball alone makes it worth the viewing, with highly stylized animation to perfectly complement it.

EXCELENT choice on the audio

A world without clocks... A world without clocks...

pretty good....

Why the hell don't you make ALL your movies like that? I was actually good. Over the years, you "clocks" have actually accumulated some flash skill. If you made all your movies as good and witty as this one, instead of 1000's of shitty-ass C&B pieces o' crap, people would actually like you.

-Oh yeah, and where's my fucking credit for George W. issuing the order of killing all clocks? Why wouldn't he just do it "blender-style" as I did?

The F-word The F-word

listen here fool...

THIS HAS ALREADY BEEN DONE!

go to the portal, scroll down to "search newgrounds (by title)" Type in 'History of Fuck'
There you will find a movie using this exact same mp3, which is TWENTY times better than this crap, which only uses about ten bitmaps and then recyles-them over and over again.

Go look at "History of Fuck," then come back and vote this a zero.

Pweeb responds:

So sad you took offence...though....mine is FUNNIER!!!!

How da bitch stole xmas 2 How da bitch stole xmas 2

i have a question.

yeah, your movie is semi-decent, but still is generally pretty gay.

Whatever, well as you may remember, my name is the TomMonster and I'm the one who made "death by blender." I assume the clock crew saw it, and I wasnted the honest opinion of how it was.

No grudges or shit, I just need some sublect matter for a flash movie. I know a lot more about it now, and can go on to make better crap than the anti-strawberry clock movies.

Anyway, what did you think of my movie? I'm surprised no one ever thought of the blender idea before, since after all, you are just one big strawberry. (i assume that the clock crew is just one single person.)

Anyone who hasn't seen my movie, if you wanna see it, it's on the front page under the assassin column right now.

Clock Crew, please e-mail me or just tell me now what you think of it. And don't just bull-crap it, give me your honest opinion.

Veggie Clock Rock! Veggie Clock Rock!

Crap

I'm getting really sick and tired of all this crap that takes about 2 fucking minutes to make.

But what's even worse than the crappy clock crew submissions is the tons and tons of pointless, crappy anti-clock movies there are. They convey a good message, but 95% also take about 2 minutes to make. (i apoligize to the people who make GOOD anti-clock-crew movies; myself included)

Ramp and Crash Ramp and Crash

could be a lot better...

needs better sound, you should add more than just the two sound effects, but good animation, i suggest make a better car explosion.

Ballad of a fallen angel Ballad of a fallen angel

This was great.

Balad of a fallen angel is my favorite episode :)
It's even better than the real folk blues part II ending. (bang...)
I don't go a week without thinking of that sequence, it touches my soul.
You did a wonderful job, I love that song.

ReccaTW responds:

Thanx allot
I felt the same way when i heard the music
it stuck with me.
The feeling of him falling and the sad memories he saw all touched me and i;m glad what i created touched you ^_^

Clock Crew, Okay! Clock Crew, Okay!

dooshbags

Don't even try it.

Nobody would be friends with jack-offs like you.

It's ovbious that anyone who ever says they like the clock crew on the Newgrounds portal is just another account made by the dooshbag who thought up the clock crew in the first place.

P.S.-enjoy hell clock crew

Curious George Disc. Acid Curious George Disc. Acid

hiilarious

I wish i could make flash that good!

The $20,000 Zig The $20,000 Zig

The best AYB parody on newgrounds!

I loved this movie, i watched it about eight times. This is definatly the BEST AYB piece i've ever seen, except for the actual AYB movie.

This thing ruled